Monday, October 29, 2007

Baked Beans...Please Eat in Small Doses for the Consideration of Those Around You

3-4 Cans of baked beans (I use Bush's Country Style Baked beans, any will work, though.)
1/2 C of BBQ sauce (I use KC Masterpiece)
1/4 C of Louisiana Hot sauce, not to be confused with Tabasco!
1-2 dashes of Tabasco
3 TB of brown sugar
4 slices of cooked bacon, cut into bite-size pieces

In a crock pot, mix the ingredients and set to high for 3 hours, reduce to low for 1 hour. Serve.

Feeds a crowd.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy, different than our typical baked beans with ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, bacon and onions. Just one question...what is HOT SAUCE? I thought it was Tabasco.

Christy said...

This is almost exactly my recipe! Its yummy!

Jennifer said...

Sorry, Christie, it was supposed to say Lousiana hot sauce...

Heather said...

I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't fart at all after eating these.