Saturday, September 8, 2007

Kitchens are No Place For Playgroupies

I've made a joke or two on my personal blog, Playgroups are No Place for Children, that if food can't be microwaved or doesn't come out of a can, I won't cook it. Now that I've kinda gotten the hang of taking care of my two kids AND preparing meals, that past statement is no longer entirely true.

Actually, I really like to cook. I especially like coming up with recipes. This blog is going to a collection of my recipes, your recipes, and anything else I feel like posting.

Have a favorite recipe you'd like me to try? Email it to me at playgroupie at gmail dot com. If it's a hit in my house (that means that Carson didn't immediately throw it on the floor) then I'll post it and give you credit and a link to your blog if you have one. I know! My graciousness even surprises me.

Feel free to give me feedback on the recipes you try. Especially if you actually like it, but even if you don't like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there - I figured if you're STILL sitting there hitting refresh, then your kids are now starving, your hubby's calling the lawyer and ya know, you're back to drinking :) So I came to visit, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE MY OWN RECIPE BLOG :)

Victoria said...

Dang, yo!! You've been busy!

Congrats on the new venture.

Along the same lines as you've been working so far, I've got a toddler-friendly "Enchilada Pie." Let me know if you're intrigued....

Anonymous said...

Hooray for your cooking blog! I've linked to it from my cooking blog, MomCooks! And I've got a recipe there for Cola Chicken, it's incredibly easy to make and tastes delicious, I'd love to know if you and Carson liked it!