Monday, January 14, 2008

1-2-3 Cookies

Impostor Mom sent this recipe forever ago. I finally got these made and they are indeed delectable. And easy.

1 cup of oil
2 boxes of cake mix with pudding in the mix (I use a yellow cake mix or butter recipe)
3 eggs

Mix all ingredients together and add anything you want to flavor the cookies. (m&ms, chocolate chips, white chocolate and macadamia nuts, cinnamon chips, also makes great snickerdoodles) Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on a lined (I used Reynolds Release wrap) cookie sheet. The dough will be greasy and it will seem too greasy but its not, I promise. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 11 minutes. Mmmmm so yummy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cookie recipe sounds too good to be true! The next time I see cake mix on sale, I'm trying this.

Unknown said...

Does it have to have pudding in the mix? I have cake mix laying around but there's no pudding in it.

Anonymous said...

Looks to be so easy to cook! and so fast! just a superb recipe... Which oil did you use - olive? or just a vegetable oil would be OK?